Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter IE Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IE Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
406
Reaction score
112
Location
Inland Empire
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about getting a Toxic Green Toadstool, but I already have a Kenya tree in my tank. Would they be fine together? The reason why I'm asking is because I heard somewhere that soft/leather corals don't do good together and they will try to eliminate each other through chemical warfare or something like that. Thank you all in advance.
 
I forgot to mention my coral stock: 2 types of palythoas, blood sucker zoas, Florida ricordea, green star polyp, green/bluish hammer, green hybrid torch/hammer, and a split BTA.
 
I have a variety of softies with no issues. Many leathers are even touching each other with no problems. I recommend running carbon to help combat any chemical warfare.
 
I have a variety of softies with no issues. Many leathers are even touching each other with no problems. I recommend running carbon to help combat any chemical warfare.
I agree. My tank is full of leathers. No issues with hem touching or getting along.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new