Questions on my parameters! Any advice will help

Brandon Chi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
209
Reaction score
153
Location
Vista CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
Well you know and saw my tank and I have a 60gallon DT with a 30 gallon sump. I run a mix reef and I have a good amount of sps corals.
Water: I use Scripps NSW
I tested today and my results were
Salinity= 1.023
PO4=0
NO3=5
CA=440
Alk=10.6 dkh
MG=1600ppm

I understand my Mg,alk, no3 are high and I was wondering if you guys and give me advice on lowering it and keeping all my levels stable.

Any advice and examples of your parameters will greatly be appreciated.

I want to learn to keep sps successful so I know the help of fellow reefers will benefit me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new