Questions...

  • Thread starter Thread starter S.SReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

S.SReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Messages
57
Reaction score
91
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey fellow reefers
Sooo, I haven't fully cycled my tank as of yet, but I'm buying the important parts first. I'm thinking my next purchase to be a wave maker I'm in love with the AI3 however I have a 90litre but pricey. What would you recommend with the best outcome I'm going to experiment with SPS corals first.

Tell me for a lovely conversation, what did you purchase for your tanks firsts ATO? Wavemakers?
 
I did wave makers first. And had to manually top off every single day. Till I got ato
Interesting, which ones did you go for? And the,ATO I was thinking the,H2Ocean
 
If you want quality + reliability, Tunze Turbelle powerheads would be my suggestion. They are not the cheapest or most inconspicuous though. I think the best budget powerheads are Jebao. I have been running several of Jebao's Nero clone the SLW for years in my tanks with just periodic cleaning and they are still running perfectly

For ATO's the Tunze 3155 is the gold standard, but not cheap. I'd recommend avoiding the newest model though, get the one with the optical AND float sensor.
 
If you want quality + reliability, Tunze Turbelle powerheads would be my suggestion. They are not the cheapest or most inconspicuous though. I think the best budget powerheads are Jebao. I have been running several of Jebao's Nero clone the SLW for years in my tanks with just periodic cleaning and they are still running perfectly

For ATO's the Tunze 3155 is the gold standard, but not cheap. I'd recommend avoiding the newest model though, get the one with the optical AND float sensor.
Thank you, I'm going to look them up. I knew the hobby would be expensive. I'm willing to put in the work for it. Thank you for all of your advice ☺️
 
I also have a Tunze ATO, and it does wonders for my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new