Quick BTA question..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Work2Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Work2Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
16
Reaction score
10
Location
Springfield, OR
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night my RBTA split; one stayed put in the hole it calls home, one appears to be setting up shop nearby. My question is, will the new one stay near the original, or will it prob float around for a completely different spot? (I ask because I hear they generally split when they're unhappy but this one hasn't moved for a few months now-... It's only been split for 12 hrs and has moved this far

65c9b95f762aad790522358753775bc8.jpg
 
they can split due to being unhappy, or they can split to being very happy.
once it splits it will move around till it finds its happy place just like the original, wont linger around the original for any particular reason.
Congrats btw, beautiful nem
 
Thanks for the quick response.. I'll keep an eye on it..

And thanks, I try to keep it happy
 
If everything in the tank is happy and your parameters are in check then I'm sure it just felt it was time :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new