Quick Pics of the tank

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
1,017
Reaction score
11
Location
Midland Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lighting is 70W Viper Clamp on Halide. Runnin a Ushiso 20K bulb..
This is the only tank I have set up right now
Just thought id share a few pics over here that I took earlier this week


DSC01876.jpg

DSC01963.jpg

DSC02002.jpg

DSC020071.jpg

DSC02006.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01976.jpg

DSC020031.jpg

DSC01968.jpg
 
I surely will buddy!
Almost lost that blastos frag in my other tank. It fell in between some rocks for almost a montha dn nvr died.
I broke it down last week now its lookin great!
 
Hey reb, you took down your other tank? What for?

30 gal came down a while back and i sold all that stuff to get more money for the apt.

All the stuff in the 5 gal tank came down cuz it just was in the way in the apt.

But im gonna set my 40 breeder whenever I get money for a skimmer and a mag 7. And a few other pieces im missin
 
The tank is also just a regular 14 gal biocube!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

trying to fill this bad boy up haha... Had to selll quite a few pieces so I got a few empty spots
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new