Quick Reef-A-Palooza Texas 2022 Teaser

Reef A Palooza Texas

View Badges
Reaction score
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel & Con
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

For the very first time, America's Largest Saltwater Aquarium Show Reef-A-Palooza is coming to Dallas, Texas! Don't miss out on this two-day event on October 8-9 at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel & Convention Center. Reef-A-Palooza is a vibrant aquarium expo packed with the industry's top saltwater aquarium vendors. Come to the show and pick up some new coral frags for your reef tank and check out the latest and greatest aquarium gear. At the Reef-A-Palooza show, you can also meet up with other reef aquarium hobbyists and talk to professional aquarists who can help answer your questions about reef keeping. Our general admission entrance ticket is valid for 1 day only. Good for either Saturday or Sunday $30.00. Kids 6 and under are admitted free with paying adult. We also offer Diamond and Ultimate passes which get you early entry to the show, so you can skip the line. Join us for the inaugural event in Dallas Texas! DATE: October 8-9 2022 VENUE: Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel & Convention Center Visit www.reefapaloozashow.net/texas 7600 John Q Hammons Drive, Frisco, TX 75034 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reefapalooza_texas/?hl=en
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReefAPaloozaTexas

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great, excited for my first Reef A Palooza. Nice to see a few more vendors added to the floormap the past few days.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who all is coming? This is gonna be awesome!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back