quick thanks to r2r and rev

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to let you guys at reef 2 reef know how much we all appreciate this site! Most sites are totally run about with the lul groups and if your not part of that group you might as well not post there!

Rev and the rest of the team you guys have created a site where every ones equal and there are no little clicks of people! Its such a great site and a great relife from the other **** run sites! Keep up the good work as I will be a premium member for life and will always support this site! From now on this is the only site I'm going to visit!

Once again thanks guys and keep nip the great job!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you sir for being a member. What makes R2R is the staff that we have and the members like yourself that contribute. The best way to help us at R2R is to tell others about our family and to contribute by posting good threads, posting, and helping new people in the hobby. :) That's what R2R is about, helping others. That's why are slogan is REEF2REEF, connecting reefers worldwide! From my reef 2 yours! :D

Thanks again for the kind words it really means a lot.

OP
OP
oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your welcome rev! This place is by far the best reef site around! And trust me I tell everyone!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 75 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%
Back