Quick way to find your and other members posts and threads.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here are a couple new and easy way to find your posts and others.

We have added a my threads, my posts, and a threads in the last 24hrs nav links.

posts.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump!

seastar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some nice additional tools! Great to see you the wonderful and constant evolutions to the site taking place.

ReeferBob

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is useful, but could you do a link that shows all your threads listed by thread (instead of your post) and an indication if it has gotten any new activity since your last visit? That is how most of the other forums do it.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is useful, but could you do a link that shows all your threads listed by thread (instead of your post) and an indication if it has gotten any new activity since your last visit? That is how most of the other forums do it.

Not sure I understand. When you click "my threads" it shows you a list of your threads by the title. It also shows the date when the last response was.

ReeferBob

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure I understand. When you click "my threads" it shows you a list of your threads by the title. It also shows the date when the last response was.

It is the same as going under your username and choosing "your content". It just shows your posts but you still must click into each post to see if there are any new threads on that post. Most other sites have a link to the post that shows (via alternate post icon) if there are any new posts in the thread without clicking into the post.

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there an easy way to create a link to your Member Tank thread? Sometimes I haven't posted on it in a while and the only way I know how to find it is to do a search with its name. I have 2 threads I use a lot and it would be great if I could tag them someway. You might have explained it above but I couldn't see the pics to well either!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there an easy way to create a link to your Member Tank thread? Sometimes I haven't posted on it in a while and the only way I know how to find it is to do a search with its name. I have 2 threads I use a lot and it would be great if I could tag them someway. You might have explained it above but I couldn't see the pics to well either!
I see you have a link to one of your threads in your signature. Could you add the other? If you did that, you'd only need to find a recent post you made and click the link. Otherwise, maybe a bookmark?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back