Quick way to find your and other members posts and threads.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,856
Reaction score
122,444
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here are a couple new and easy way to find your posts and others.

We have added a my threads, my posts, and a threads in the last 24hrs nav links.

posts.jpg


2.jpg


1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump!
 
Some nice additional tools! Great to see you the wonderful and constant evolutions to the site taking place.
 
That is useful, but could you do a link that shows all your threads listed by thread (instead of your post) and an indication if it has gotten any new activity since your last visit? That is how most of the other forums do it.
 
That is useful, but could you do a link that shows all your threads listed by thread (instead of your post) and an indication if it has gotten any new activity since your last visit? That is how most of the other forums do it.

Not sure I understand. When you click "my threads" it shows you a list of your threads by the title. It also shows the date when the last response was.
 
Not sure I understand. When you click "my threads" it shows you a list of your threads by the title. It also shows the date when the last response was.

It is the same as going under your username and choosing "your content". It just shows your posts but you still must click into each post to see if there are any new threads on that post. Most other sites have a link to the post that shows (via alternate post icon) if there are any new posts in the thread without clicking into the post.
 
Is there an easy way to create a link to your Member Tank thread? Sometimes I haven't posted on it in a while and the only way I know how to find it is to do a search with its name. I have 2 threads I use a lot and it would be great if I could tag them someway. You might have explained it above but I couldn't see the pics to well either!
 
Is there an easy way to create a link to your Member Tank thread? Sometimes I haven't posted on it in a while and the only way I know how to find it is to do a search with its name. I have 2 threads I use a lot and it would be great if I could tag them someway. You might have explained it above but I couldn't see the pics to well either!
I see you have a link to one of your threads in your signature. Could you add the other? If you did that, you'd only need to find a recent post you made and click the link. Otherwise, maybe a bookmark?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new