Quick way to find your and other members posts and threads.

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback / Help' started by revhtree, May 19, 2015.

1. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

Here are a couple new and easy way to find your posts and others.

We have added a my threads, my posts, and a threads in the last 24hrs nav links.

posts.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    JerSaint, Lesley, Robink and 3 others like this.
    Tags:

2. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

Another option:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3. Triggreef

Triggreef Zoa Addict R2R Supporter CTARS Member Build Thread Contributor

nice. thank you rev!

4. revhtree

Bump!

5. seastar

seastar Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Some nice additional tools! Great to see you the wonderful and constant evolutions to the site taking place.

6. ReeferBob

ReeferBob Valuable Member

That is useful, but could you do a link that shows all your threads listed by thread (instead of your post) and an indication if it has gotten any new activity since your last visit? That is how most of the other forums do it.

7. revhtree

Not sure I understand. When you click "my threads" it shows you a list of your threads by the title. It also shows the date when the last response was.

8. fishboys

fishboys Active Member

This is nice but the examples are very fuzzy and very hard to read.

9. ReeferBob

ReeferBob Valuable Member

It is the same as going under your username and choosing "your content". It just shows your posts but you still must click into each post to see if there are any new threads on that post. Most other sites have a link to the post that shows (via alternate post icon) if there are any new posts in the thread without clicking into the post.

10. glb

glb Valuable Member R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2018

Is there an easy way to create a link to your Member Tank thread? Sometimes I haven't posted on it in a while and the only way I know how to find it is to do a search with its name. I have 2 threads I use a lot and it would be great if I could tag them someway. You might have explained it above but I couldn't see the pics to well either!

11. mdbannister

mdbannister Ahh...the Reef Life Staff Member Team R2R R2R Excellence Award SCMAS Member Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

I see you have a link to one of your threads in your signature. Could you add the other? If you did that, you'd only need to find a recent post you made and click the link. Otherwise, maybe a bookmark?

Draft saved Draft deleted