quiet drive upgrade problems/questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishinbob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishinbob

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2012
Messages
232
Reaction score
390
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an old mp20 which I upgraded to the mp40wes previously(purchased the Wes kit). I purchased the quiet drive controller upgrade, and Proceeded to install the controller and the motor wouldn't spin the wet side or would spin it backwards. Replaced back to the Wes kit and it worked fine. Any suggestions on what's going on? I also upgraded my old mp10 with the quiet drive as well and it worked flawlessly.
 
Have you taken it apart & cleaned out the wet side?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new