quietest protein skimmer

klavmaister

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
372
Reaction score
96
Location
Norway
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a dead silent red sea reefer 250, and a Deltec 600i skimmer.it doesn't make a lot of noise, but when everything else is dead quiet I hear whirring from the pump and whining from the air intake. Is there anything quieter? The 600i is really total overkill
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new