Quinn's IM 25G Lagoon Reef

Many hobbyists say sixlines are hellions but of course it depends on a lot of things. A lot of people have good luck with them for a year or two then they get aggressive. I only had mine a few months before I lost her and she was quite docile. I say her because I read females aren't anywhere near as aggressive.
 
Out of curiosity, why is a 6 line a must?

Its just my all time favorite fish.

Many hobbyists say sixlines are hellions but of course it depends on a lot of things. A lot of people have good luck with them for a year or two then they get aggressive. I only had mine a few months before I lost her and she was quite docile. I say her because I read females aren't anywhere near as aggressive.

I have had good luck with the couple I have had in tanks over the last decade. But yes I have heard of them being little b#$%@es!
 
Its just my all time favorite fish.



I have had good luck with the couple I have had in tanks over the last decade. But yes I have heard of them being little b#$%@es!
I had one that was a model citizen but I only had it a few months and they say it takes time for them to get aggressive so who knows. I think it was a female because females are supposed to be more docile.
 
any updates? how have the nano boxes turned out? I'm eyeing this tank to create a nano system. Your stand turned out very nice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new