Quinn's IM 25G Lagoon Reef

awesome. want to follow this one. I thought long and hard about if i wanted the lagoon 25 or the 30 long and went with the 30 long. I am jealous of the depth in the tank compared to the 30 long.
 
awesome. want to follow this one. I thought long and hard about if i wanted the lagoon 25 or the 30 long and went with the 30 long. I am jealous of the depth in the tank compared to the 30 long.

Yeah the depth is really nice. Im gonna have to get used to the lagoon look. This will be my first shallow tank but I think I can make it work
 
Yeah its my buddies shop. Pretty sweet setup


Well I decided to redo the top so it set me back a few days. Just put the last coat of poly on it tonight. Should be ready to install tomorrow



First coat of poly half- applied-



JkgquuX.jpg




First coat applied



u8Jom6J.jpg




MuVkbO7.jpg
 
Here are some update pics guys-



Stand is officially done besides drilling holes in the back for wires.



Op49tCJ.jpg




IM 25 Lagoon, Nanobox Duo Plus and stand mocked up



k9kd7D8.jpg
 
Very nice! Following...
 
illed the tank tonight to make sure everything was functioning. Here is a pic



q5ldZmG.jpg
 
Nice great looking build! I debated going bare bottom with my 2nd tank and ended up going with the Hawaiian black sand. Good to see a fellow Quin on here haha!
 
Nice great looking build! I debated going bare bottom with my 2nd tank and ended up going with the Hawaiian black sand. Good to see a fellow Quin on here haha!

I do like the looks of the black sand but I went with some Carib Sea Special Grade sand. Likewise on the Quinn name!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new