OP
Ardeus

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 months of growth of a red dragon. Interesting how the right side grew so much more than the left.

20200921_112732.gif

OP
OP
Ardeus

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't say that, I murdered this piece, it's completely out of my league.

But for me to play this is as tough as an actor putting out a good performance in a language he doesn't know because I have a very rudimentary knowledge of chords.

I only know major and minor chords and scales and Debussy rarely uses them, so I can't memorize any chords or scales, just the individual notes.

That being said, I really enjoy playing it and I am really happy I can play it even this badly.

I can play by memory Rêverie, Arabesque 1, Pagodes, La cathedrale engloutie and La fille aux cheveux the lin.

OP
OP
Ardeus

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it was the first piece I learned by Debussy while I was waiting for the tank to be delivered and I was able to play it on the first day of the tank.

I never took piano lessons and it took me over 40 years to fulfill the dream of having a piano.

The trigger to get the piano and this tank was the same: I think the world as we know it has 10-20 years (I expect big problems in the bread baskets of the world once the arctic ice is gone during the summer months) and so I decided to throw caution out the window and make those 2 dreams come true.

OP
OP
Ardeus

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having a bubble algae problem, so I decided to get 2 female emerald crabs. They are really tiny and I put them in an area of the tank where the hawks and bettas usually don't go.

I watched for a long time and while doing so, I noticed that I have now 2 male banggais holding.

Back