R/O Premix storage.

offsalty1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
4
Location
Dimondale, MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Just curious what everyone is using for RO and Premix storage. Took over part of my house for strictly aquariums and am trying to get all set up. Thank you in advance for the guidance.
 
The 5 gallon buckets Lowes sells are "food grade". I don't know how many gallons you want to store. I use a few of these buckets, because they're easy to move around and carry between tanks. My tanks are in different rooms though. I have an RODI unit, so it's not like I have to run anywhere to get more water if I get low.
 
The 5 gallon buckets Lowes sells are "food grade". I don't know how many gallons you want to store. I use a few of these buckets, because they're easy to move around and carry between tanks. My tanks are in different rooms though. I have an RODI unit, so it's not like I have to run anywhere to get more water if I get low.
 
Hello and thank you. I actually have a room that is 10x10 that I am turning into my reef room, frag room etc. Within the next two weeks my total water folume for this system will be 280 gallons. I want to store enough water for water changes but want one storage for pre mix and one storage for RODI. Getting ready to install my frag room sink and 7 stage 200 gpd rodi system.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new