R2R app not logging me in

Seanbugeja

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
69
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason the R2R app is not logging me in. I've verified my username and password on the web version. Unistalled and cleared cache multiple times. Is this a known bug or am i doing something wrong?

Installed on one plus 12
OS android Oxygen 16.0.1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new