Apr 4, 2019 #21 J JoshH Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things.... View Badges Joined Dec 3, 2016 Messages 10,004 Reaction score 32,594 Location Humble Rating - 0% 0 0 0 "Is this a new acclimation method?"
Apr 4, 2019 #22 Seawitch Water, water everywhere, View Badges Excellence Award Joined Nov 3, 2018 Messages 1,740 Reaction score 4,433 Location Vancouver Island What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Woman singing: "Tridacna my Lord, Tridacna Tridacna my Lord, Tridacna Tridacna my Lord, Tridacna Oh Lord, Tridacna" Man: "Are you going to sing the same song all night?"
Woman singing: "Tridacna my Lord, Tridacna Tridacna my Lord, Tridacna Tridacna my Lord, Tridacna Oh Lord, Tridacna" Man: "Are you going to sing the same song all night?"
Apr 4, 2019 #23 Seawitch Water, water everywhere, View Badges Excellence Award Joined Nov 3, 2018 Messages 1,740 Reaction score 4,433 Location Vancouver Island What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Crabs McJones said: "You know that table top lamp isnt going to be enough for those clams, right?" Click to expand... I think I have literally laughed out loud with every one of these first few captions--starting with yours.
Crabs McJones said: "You know that table top lamp isnt going to be enough for those clams, right?" Click to expand... I think I have literally laughed out loud with every one of these first few captions--starting with yours.
Apr 4, 2019 #24 Sarah24! 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Feb 6, 2017 Messages 3,280 Reaction score 11,610 Location Idaho What state or country do you live in Idaho Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hello, Lol this is so my parents :) “Hunny how many times do I need to tell you, that you need oysters to grow pearls. Those are clams so please stop singing to them, you sound terrible and it looks like your killing them!
Hello, Lol this is so my parents :) “Hunny how many times do I need to tell you, that you need oysters to grow pearls. Those are clams so please stop singing to them, you sound terrible and it looks like your killing them!
Apr 4, 2019 #25 JMM744 Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jul 25, 2016 Messages 1,095 Reaction score 993 Location Lima, Ohio What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 You Keep rocking them like that and you will make them seasick.
Apr 4, 2019 #26 Gonebad395 Anemone hound View Badges Joined Dec 23, 2018 Messages 1,238 Reaction score 4,918 Location Highland What state or country do you live in Indiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 You know we can buy a wave maker right?
Apr 4, 2019 #27 jasonw Active Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Jan 1, 2014 Messages 371 Reaction score 1,102 Location Malaysia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 "Laura ! Please be quiet and go to sleep now! The clam dont like to be rock and roll every single night, dear!"
"Laura ! Please be quiet and go to sleep now! The clam dont like to be rock and roll every single night, dear!"
Apr 4, 2019 #28 Grey Ghost Active Member View Badges Louisiana Reef Club Joined Feb 22, 2014 Messages 300 Reaction score 469 Location United States What state or country do you live in Louisiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 “Sharon! When I suggested bringing more excitement back into our bedroom i’m pretty sure that meant not singing Baby Shark endlessly for hours!”
“Sharon! When I suggested bringing more excitement back into our bedroom i’m pretty sure that meant not singing Baby Shark endlessly for hours!”
Apr 4, 2019 #29 E Emma01 Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 17, 2018 Messages 315 Reaction score 202 What state or country do you live in United Kingdom Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ;Nailbiting You sure you’ve put enough 2 Part in there to last the night??
Apr 4, 2019 #30 Demonic Love Change View Badges Joined Nov 13, 2009 Messages 1,298 Reaction score 1,056 Location Minot, ND Rating - 0% 0 0 0 "20 years in the Navy, I shouldn't have to deal with these shenanigans anymore"
Apr 4, 2019 #31 Brian Drab Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 31, 2019 Messages 163 Reaction score 199 What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 My answer was.... Geez Maggie, you know we can get a pump for motion right? But I see someone had something similar...darn so I guess my entry will be.... "Geez Maggie, what am I? A Great White? You may have to think a little to get it. :)
My answer was.... Geez Maggie, you know we can get a pump for motion right? But I see someone had something similar...darn so I guess my entry will be.... "Geez Maggie, what am I? A Great White? You may have to think a little to get it. :)
Apr 4, 2019 #32 S Salt Creep01 Active Member View Badges Joined May 1, 2016 Messages 176 Reaction score 170 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Why don’t the kids look anything like me ?
Apr 4, 2019 #33 gtrider Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 19, 2018 Messages 284 Reaction score 275 Location Royal Oak, MI What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 "I thought the $800 you spent on that Apex was supposed to take care of that!"
Apr 4, 2019 #34 BGrand Only dead fish swim with the stream. View Badges Hospitality Award INDMAS Member Midwest Reefer Joined Nov 28, 2018 Messages 631 Reaction score 996 Location Fishers, IN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Huh? What? I just had the worst dream ever! OMG it wasn't a dream. You truly are trying to make my clams love you more than me.
Huh? What? I just had the worst dream ever! OMG it wasn't a dream. You truly are trying to make my clams love you more than me.
Apr 4, 2019 #35 Hogan Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jan 15, 2015 Messages 1,290 Reaction score 529 Location Utah What state or country do you live in Utah Rating - 0% 0 0 0 To most people "sleeping with the fishes" isn't a thing to be desired.
Apr 4, 2019 #36 lagatbezan Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Sep 14, 2017 Messages 675 Reaction score 962 Location Long Island, NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 lol
Apr 4, 2019 #37 Reefer Reboot F.V.P.! View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jan 31, 2018 Messages 2,648 Reaction score 3,426 Location Irvine, Ca. Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Now... would you consider that laminar flow or chaotic flow?
Apr 4, 2019 #38 BigRedReefer MT Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 12, 2018 Messages 239 Reaction score 332 Location Montana What state or country do you live in Montana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Clam up Billy Jo. Jebbidiah is bringing crawfish for a boil in the mornin' and I gots to git some sleep.
Clam up Billy Jo. Jebbidiah is bringing crawfish for a boil in the mornin' and I gots to git some sleep.
Apr 5, 2019 #39 LA Reef Addict Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jun 28, 2016 Messages 897 Reaction score 649 Rating - 100% 5 0 0 After 20 years of marriage, I know we argue a lot, but that's not exactly what I mean when I tell you to "clam up"
After 20 years of marriage, I know we argue a lot, but that's not exactly what I mean when I tell you to "clam up"
Apr 5, 2019 #40 Art2249 Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 22, 2018 Messages 468 Reaction score 461 What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm so glad you decided to feed this bunch the "natural" way so I don't have to mix formula anymore!!!
I'm so glad you decided to feed this bunch the "natural" way so I don't have to mix formula anymore!!!