R2R Cartoon Caption Contest - March 2019

Just get rid of the junk (pearl), and let me eat the good parts.
 
Get rid of the bad stuff (pearl), and let me eat the good stuff.
 
Octopus - "Just a little bit closer then I'll ink them and snatch the pearl. They will never know what happened!"
 
finally time for food
 
"Five bucks says Oscar gets the chick's finger".
 
Hey, Octo! These silly land lovers have this poop prank on land. Wwwwwwwhat for it...........
 
She must grab the Pearl from the Clam Grasshopper, then she will be ready
 
This is gonna be good! When she realizes that it's really a bear trap that we disguised, it will be too late. Then, Wham he drops his notebook and we can see what they have writing about us.
 
"She's reaching for the trap! I tell ya, Marv, slice their legs up; deep fry 'em; and then dip 'em in sauce is the best ever."
 
"As soon as that waiter leaves, lets steal her lunch."
 
Just like I said Smitty, it’s all in the presentation of the bait. Just a couple more inches and you’ll FINALLY believe me when I said “humans spray a RED ink when injured to distract their attacker.”
 
I’d love to keep some of those, myself, but I have no idea how you figure out which ones will get along together.
 
orange octopus: Can’t wait for them to realise the clams got white spot
 
Girl octo: .. Do you think they know bivalves can absorb palytoxin..?
Guy octo: ..eat it..!, EAT IT!!!!
 
Uh!!! Look at them trying to take the pearl for themselves! They're so shellfish! They will leave and shell it for who knows how much. Oh well, I guess they'll learn their lesson; that oyster can really hold a grudge!
 
“HEY! HEY! Don’t touch that! That’s MINE!!!”
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new