R2R Cartoon Caption Contest - March 2019

Ha ha, this remote control clam trap for humans, was well worth buying!
 

r2r cartoon caption.jpg


tsa.jpg ​

Come on guys! Pass the popcorn it’s Showtime!
 
one more second then close that shell and we have our dinner
 
Octopus with the hat

“Once we capture these last 2 humans, the feast for a thousand cephalopods can begin”
 
*chuckle* Wait 'till they find out that clam is rabid!
 
I LOVE newbie divers....they want to touch EVERYTHING.
 
"Wow, I didn't realize an eel could balance bait on its tongue for that long"

or better yet: "I had been wondering why Morry the eel has been balancing that pebble on his tongue all day"
 
I told you that those humans will reach for any shiny object that you put in the clam trap.
 
Stop buying humans for your house you know they never make it..yeah they looked cool at the LHS but you know better Fred.
 
Hi everyone! Voting thread will be up tomorrow!
 
Hi everyone! Thanks for being patient. We are having to go back and have a tie breaker vote to narrow down the finalists. After getting multiple staff votes, we still had nearly 50 entries vying to be finalists!!! So we're working on this to get it narrowed down to at least a top 20! :-) I should be able to post the finalists tomorrow.
 
Hi everyone! Thanks for being patient. We are having to go back and have a tie breaker vote to narrow down the finalists. After getting multiple staff votes, we still had nearly 50 entries vying to be finalists!!! So we're working on this to get it narrowed down to at least a top 20! :) I should be able to post the finalists tomorrow.
Maybe we should just all win the prize then?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new