R2R Comic Strip

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevo01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I used to hand draw framed out comics in HS and college. 100% hand done art. This is a little different but hope to get some laughs. No worries I wont cross anyone's boundaries :)
 
If you have a pic you would like to see in an upcoming R2R comic please post your picture in this thread or PM me. Thanks!
 
Be nice to have the R2R Logo on there! :)
 
Be nice to have the R2R Logo on there! :)

Yes it would be! I dont want to copy infringe on anyone. I thought I would make a thread about it, to gauge interest. If im allowed to use the logo I will do so moving forward. Maybe make an R2R watermark in the lower corner or nice and big in a header/title... This is what I used to do in the car forum. Ive got lots of ideas, and I can write some funny lines.

I went to college for graphic design, and even though I havent done it 10+ years its still pretty easy. I have a knack for art, but terrible proof reading skills due to dyslexia hahaha. Im thinking i could do a strip once a week or something a little bigger once a month.
 
Yes it would be! I dont want to copy infringe on anyone. I thought I would make a thread about it, to gauge interest. If im allowed to use the logo I will do so moving forward. Maybe make an R2R watermark in the lower corner or nice and big in a header/title... This is what I used to do in the car forum. Ive got lots of ideas, and I can write some funny lines.

I went to college for graphic design, and even though I havent done it 10+ years its still pretty easy. I have a knack for art, but terrible proof reading skills due to dyslexia hahaha. Im thinking i could do a strip once a week or something a little bigger once a month.
That was @revhtree absolutely giving you permission, so feel free to use it. :D If you need a png of it, just shoot me a pm, and I can fire it over to you.
 
I enlarged the logo a little too much, and lost some resolution. Just playing with some ideas right now.
 
Last edited:
I just realized that you were the one who won the tank! LOL!
 
I just realized that you were the one who won the tank! LOL!

Dude, its all good your running a site with a ton of memebers, plus work and family. Youve got a great support team at your side, but I totally understand.

I had some fun with the logo, giving it the comicized look. Today, before we had a meeting start i was able to show a coworker the one i posted yesterday. I said, this is an inside joke and explained what makes it funny. Afterward he points at the balloon "muahahaha" and laughs. So even tho he didnt know the intended joke about how our cute clown goby may look all innocent but is actualy a little destructive "villain"...he still found it funny :P
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new