R2R Community Excellence Award!!!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My suggestion is to just hang in there, post often and make helpful posts. You can also view member's profiles who have achieved this award and see their posts and what they did to get the honor.

OP
OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Benjamin, we're just looking for friendly helpful people that post a lot and make the forum a nice place to visit. We also love when members get involved in the community, write articles, share experiences, welcome new members and start new exciting threads. Just have fun and learn some stuff along the way.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BUMP for someone who deserves this!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes we do!

OP
OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's absolutely still going on, click on Me or Skinz signature banner to nominate someone!

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe we should all strive for this award! Its amazing how much help a simple line or two can help someone especially if they are new! I know that's what drew me to this site.

ShawnSaucier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Though he's a sponsor, Scott from Unique with his daily or weekly rants. I have no affiliation, but I do look forward to seeing a new topic posted by him.

Genesis Corals

Genesis 1:21
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe we should all strive for this award! Its amazing how much help a simple line or two can help someone especially if they are new! I know that's what drew me to this site.

I agree! Sometimes it is hard to motivate myself to open up those threads that ask the same question we have heard asked 100 times, but I know the person asking that question always appreciates the response, even if you are just pointing them to where the answer is.

Though he's a sponsor, Scott from Unique with his daily or weekly rants. I have no affiliation, but I do look forward to seeing a new topic posted by him.

+1, His daily posts invite a lot of discussion and are always full of great advice and ideas.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump!

bonz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a great idea. This is just a recommendation but how about a breeders award for people who have breed fish and raised the offsprings to a reasonable size. An award for people who have display tanks of over 400 gallons or multiple tanks that add up to over 1000 gallons.

Jisko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been wondering what this little banner below peoples name was for ^_^ such an old thread but maybe us noobies would like to know how to earn a little banner ourselves :D

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@skinz78
I have been in this crazy industry for over 25 years. On the business side of it and as a Hobbyist side of it as well. I wonder if I am too new to be nominated?[/QUOTE]

Back