R2R FLASH SALE - SUN 1/30/22 - Discounts up to 80% - Freebies - Win Prizes - 3000+ Corals - Happy Chinese New Year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If everyone chips in i can get a nice doughnut
GIF by Rick James

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Corgigirl. I bought for the first time from ASD yesterday. I was looking for some nice BTAs yesterday morning, and when the R2R email about the sale popped into my inbox, I decided to drop by and take a look. Got two BTAs I've been looking for (three more strains to go to complete the collection). I also picked up a few other pieces in the sale.

@CrimsonTide I am looking for a couple more nice lobos - trying to decide whether now or wait and hope similar show up in a couple of months.

Lobos are hit or miss i feel like they had more this time than usual bit that might just be me. They have great lobos though. I literally had corals from new years sale arrive last week and ill have this sale arrive this week. But idk when the next sale will be be. Maybe spring break time?

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one of the better sales. Some of the nicer pieces. Bit limited on the acros but everything else was some of the best I have seen from them.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 29 15.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 51.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back