R2R font too small

  • Thread starter Thread starter goody
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
194
Location
Carlsbad, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new laptop and I'm not sure what happened, but the font on this site is very tiny. I can barely read it. It wasn't always like this and other sites I visit aren't like this as well. Anybody know how to fix this?
 
In IE you can adjust the text size and Firefox you can zoom in the text to make it bigger
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new