R2R Intro

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! My name is Jason and I live in the DC Metro area. Many know me as Yagerboy from other reef-related sites
such as WAMAS here locally. I have been reefing for about 30 years or so and have had tanks ranging from 55 to 180 gallons.

My recent purchase was a Deep Blue 80 gallon shallow rimless tank I purchased from a fellow reefer.

I only have the tank and am beginning to draw out stand designs. Will be posting a Build Thread soon!

Jason

Hi Jason and Welcome! Glad you joined here too. I feel it is the best site for knowledge sharing!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in addition to WAMAS (wahoo - good for you supporting & participating locally!):

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
f4e447b9-5e67-4b02-af0d-2f28e9db692c.gif

john her

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hello everyone! My name is Jason and I live in the DC Metro area. Many know me as Yagerboy from other reef-related sites
such as WAMAS here locally. I have been reefing for about 30 years or so and have had tanks ranging from 55 to 180 gallons.

My recent purchase was a Deep Blue 80 gallon shallow rimless tank I purchased from a fellow reefer.

I only have the tank and am beginning to draw out stand designs. Will be posting a Build Thread soon!

Jason
Hello

john her

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hi Jason and Welcome! Glad you joined here too. I feel it is the best site for knowledge sharing!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in addition to WAMAS (wahoo - good for you supporting & participating locally!):

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Hello

Back