R2R is looking for tank videos to feature on our Youtube and FB channels!

SunnyD123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef'ers!

We're looking to feature reef tank videos and aquarium videos on our social media channels!

YouTube
Facebook

If you are willing to allow us to feature your tank, or any hobby related videos then please submit it to us by doing the following:
  • Post a Youtube link to it here in this thread as well as a link to your build thread or video thread from R2R so we can give you credit! If you don't have a build thread then we can still give you credit but we won't be able to link to more info about your reef.

Please also keep in mind that videos need to be as high quality as possible. We're living in a HD and 4K world so just submit the best video possible. :) We will download your video and upload it to our accounts.

If we use your video then your tank/thread will receive recognition and you will receive a spiffy new "R2R TV Featured" badge under your name! Please note that submitted videos must belong to you!

Thank you!

R2R TV Logo.jpg

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noting exciting over here currently as I building out a 100 and attached 80 SPS tanks. Here's a little 30 second edit of clipping I had in a biocube.

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing exciting over here currently as I building out a 100 and attached 80 SPS tanks. Here's a little 30 second edit of clipping I had in a biocube.

Craigdoc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a few things that I've caught that you don't see everyday, quality is not great though :)
My favourite is the pom pom crab moulting, even if the video is a little long.

mgelb16

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef'ers!

We're looking to feature reef tank videos and aquarium videos on our social media channels!

YouTube
Facebook

If you are willing to allow us to feature your tank, or any hobby related videos then please submit it to us by doing the following:
  • Post a Youtube link to it here in this thread as well as a link to your build thread or video thread from R2R so we can give you credit! If you don't have a build thread then we can still give you credit but we won't be able to link to more info about your reef.

Please also keep in mind that videos need to be as high quality as possible. We're living in a HD and 4K world so just submit the best video possible. :) We will download your video and upload it to our accounts.

If we use your video then your tank/thread will receive recognition and you will receive a spiffy new "R2R TV Featured" badge under your name! Please note that submitted videos must belong to you!

Thank you!

R2R TV Logo.jpg
My 90 gallon is looking good but not there yet. I know a few YouTubers like Coralfish12g are always looking for new content and he has some great tanks to show

Bacon505

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New video of top down view under 12k t5 no actinic.
Video made with iphone 12. Im no professional just a dude with an iphone12 and an acrylic box. Music added with imovie app that came with the phone.
Info about my tank can be found here on my Bulb combo:
4 ati coral plus
2 ati blue plus
1 ati AB plus
1 ati purple plus
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/bacon’s-160g-peninsula-build.364956/

Last edited:

Bacon505

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry i dont know why the build thread link is not clickable for some reason

ResplendentReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey rev,

Just want to first thank you for all you do for the community! I have a live stream of my reef i've been working on. Its on youtube as well as twitch. Let me know what you guys think!

Martin Turrubiates

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef'ers!

YouTube
Facebook

Thank you!

R2R TV Logo.jpg
This is the start of my new 90 the aquascape is not complete I’m still removing the right side raising the floating reef section and adding two or three more sections to give more height and depth to it I also just replaced the skimmer with a new dc aquamaxx Dfc-180

luisgo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
125 gallon mixed reef. I don't have a build thread.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 50.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back