R2R LIVE SALE 8/20/22 SAT & 8/21/22 SUN - Aqua SD Back to School LIVE SALE - Discounts, Games, Freebies, Prizes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have got multiple frags from you guys but these two mushrooms have been my favorites, also the Tierra de fuego acro.
6A317FEA-A8BF-422E-B553-4951D38332B1.jpeg
03D23038-1C9D-4D83-9259-5B2BEE41AD6D.jpeg
11F12320-9116-4BB2-9C36-3D9DEFE56777.jpeg

Thepower2win

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for another giveaway!

This one will be open until tomorrow morning!
Send us pictures of your favorite corals you have received from us! Feel free to spam! And who knows.. maybe there will be more than one winner if there are many responses!

Go Real Housewives GIF by TV One
Sunset-Plate-Coral-Rare---200-_1_2048x2048.png

My Super Rare Plate Coral, the thing shimmers.

Thepower2win

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for another giveaway!

This one will be open until tomorrow morning!
Send us pictures of your favorite corals you have received from us! Feel free to spam! And who knows.. maybe there will be more than one winner if there are many responses!

Go Real Housewives GIF by TV One
PinkHueScoly-_350_2048x.png

My Pink Hue Scoly from Aqua SD

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I purchase a shipping module, and decide to buy a few more corals after this event, can I add more corals to it before the module's ship data?
Correct! If you purchase a shipping module, any orders placed under the same information (name, email, etc,) before the shipping day will be shipped out together. If you happen to have used a different email or name, please send us an email with that information and we will go ahead and combine everything on our end, otherwise our system is able to automatically combine everything

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are done for today, but please keep sending your entries for the giveaway that will be announced tomorrow morning!
Please purchase shipping modules to secure a delivery date!
Lastly! There might be a little surprise for our early birds tomorrow! Stay tuned~

Diablojoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LIVE SALE STARTS AT 10am PST (1pm EST) on Saturday (8/20)!

On Sunday (8/21), we'll have round 2 starting at 2pm PST (5pm EST) till 6pm PST (9pm EST), and announce the winner to the raffle at the end!

Click Below to view all available shipping modules! Limited dates available!

1. Shipping modules are now available, please select the date you’d like us to ship out. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You will need to purchase a shipping module to let us know which day to ship out on.

2. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

3. Our live sales move FAST! We’ll be posting about 3 corals a min, so stay alert!

4. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly. Visit our site to sign up now - www.aquasd.com

5. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

6. Tutorial for our Website here - https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order

WIN AMAZING PRIZES!

Contest rules below, good luck!

Step 1. Post in this Thread

Step 2. Make a Purchase on our Live Sale

Step 3. Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/aqua_sd/

Step 4. Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/aquasandiego

Step 5. Share our Sale on either Instagram or Facebook (Click screenshot below, will take you to the page to share)

Once all have been completed, please email us your screen name, social media handle, and a Screen Shot from sharing this sale for verification. Our email is – [email protected]

Winners will be announced on SUNDAY 8/21/22 at 6pm PST (9pm EST) RIGHT HERE!
Looking forward to the sale!

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I have so many that I love from you guys!!
Love all my rock flowers, the newest one is a hidden gem, looks colored like a rock but it's so crazy textured that I just love it!
20220819_083901.jpg

Really loving this acan I justgot from you guys on Wednesday too
20220819_083809.jpg

Honestly all my corals from you guys have been great, that's why I keep coming back!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 49 30.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%
Back