*R2R LIVE SALE* Aqua SD 17th Year Anniversary Live Sale! Games, Prizes, Deals, Freebies! Join us Saturday 4/20/24 & Sunday 4/21/24!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How could I forget the Alveopora . I believe these are all AsD
IMG_4430.jpeg

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to "Guess That Coral" brought to you by Aqua SD! Get ready to dive into the fascinating world of coral species and compete for a chance to win a $20 gift card!

Objective:
Guess That Coral is a point-based game where participants compete to correctly identify different species of corals based on each photo provided.

How to Play:

Duration:
The game will run for 24 hours, starting from now. The winner will be announced after the 24-hour period.

Participation: To participate, simply reply to the "Coral Mystery" message with your guess. Each participant will have three guesses for each coral mystery photo.

Scoring: Participants earn one point for each correctly identified coral species. The participant with the most points at the end of the game will win the $20 gift card.

Fair Play: Participants are encouraged to refrain from using external resources (such as internet searches) to maintain fairness. Let's keep the game fun and engaging for everyone!

Announcement of Winner: After the 24-hour period, the winner will be announced on the Reef2Reef platform based on the highest number of points earned.

So, get ready to test your coral knowledge and compete for the prize! Good luck, and may the best coral identifier win!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dive into the depths of the ocean with our inaugural "Coral Mystery" challenge in Guess That Coral!

Can you identify this mysterious coral species?

Take a close look at the image below and let your coral expertise shine! Remember, you have three chances to make your guess count. Reply to this post with your answer to participate!

Coral 1.png

The participant with the highest number of points at the end of our 24-hour game will swim away with a $20 gift card!

Ready, set, guess! #GuessThatCoral #Reef2Reef #CoralMystery

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dive into the depths of the ocean with our inaugural "Coral Mystery" challenge in Guess That Coral!

Can you identify this mysterious coral species?

Take a close look at the image below and let your coral expertise shine! Remember, you have three chances to make your guess count. Reply to this post with your answer to participate!

Coral 2.png

The participant with the highest number of points at the end of our 24-hour game will swim away with a $20 gift card!

Ready, set, guess! #GuessThatCoral #Reef2Reef #CoralMystery

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good News Dancing GIF

Did you know? Aqua SD Coral Shop operates one of the largest and most advanced coral farming facilities in the region? With state-of-the-art technology and sustainable practices, we're able to provide our customers with a stunning array of vibrant and healthy corals while minimizing our environmental impact. From rare species to common favorites, each coral in our collection is meticulously cared for, ensuring that you receive only the highest quality specimens for your aquarium.​

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back