*R2R LIVE SALE* Aqua SD 17th Year Anniversary Live Sale! Games, Prizes, Deals, Freebies! Join us Saturday 4/20/24 & Sunday 4/21/24!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Purpletang92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dive into the depths of the ocean with our inaugural "Coral Mystery" challenge in Guess That Coral!

Can you identify this mysterious coral species?

Take a close look at the image below and let your coral expertise shine! Remember, you have three chances to make your guess count. Reply to this post with your answer to participate!

Coral 2.png

The participant with the highest number of points at the end of our 24-hour game will swim away with a $20 gift card!

Ready, set, guess! #GuessThatCoral #Reef2Reef #CoralMystery
Derasa clam

Purpletang92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dive into the depths of the ocean with our inaugural "Coral Mystery" challenge in Guess That Coral!

Take a close look at the image below and let your coral expertise shine! Remember, you have three chances to make your guess count. Reply to this post with your answer to participate!

Coral 1.png

The participant with the highest number of points at the end of our 24-hour game will swim away with a $20 gift card!

Bubble coral, mushroom coral , Blasto coral

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Coral 2.png

A coral that @Thuan doesn't have that I'm going to get.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Coral 1.png

Goni, cynarina, alveopora

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Coral 2.png

alveopora, goni, acan

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm thinking of getting a purple non photosynthetic gorgonian. I'm just worried purple color may not stand out well. I might go with red or orange for that reason.

I'd love a clam but may not have the room.
You don't have to get a big one

Griev

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Coral 1.png

Scoly, Acantho, cynarina

Coral 2.png

Crocea clam, acan, blasto

liddojunior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Coral 1.png

AUSSIE SWEET CYNARIA​

liddojunior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Coral 2.png

ORA AQUACULTURED DERASA CLAM​

nickijon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Coral 1.png

Lobophyllia, acanthophyllia, symphillia!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back