R2R Lotto Winner - ME! :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter LegoZ81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
BTW do you know how bad your arm hurts after clicking "Buy Ticket" 10717 times lol
 
I think I broke the lottery I bought a ticket and it stayed at $0 lol sorry Rev!
 
Ha nice and I am finally on the overall board for Top Player - Lottery and I rocketed into first :)

Name Bet Won Profit
LegoZ81 25332 51370 26038
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new