R2R Meetup Convention

AllSignsPointToFish

"No Longer The Guy Without FaceBook"
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
5,851
Reaction score
9,613
Location
Gulf Breeze, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever proposed an R2R meetup, kind of like Reefapalooza, but exclusively for R2R members? It might be kind of neat to meet some of the folks that have been SO helpful in this community. Maybe we could trade frags, maybe not. I don't know...just a wild thought.

Let me know what you think!
 
I think it's a great idea as long as it's in Sayreville, NJ....OK, I'll go as far as Edison, but that's it! :eek: :rolleyes: :D


I'm pretty sure R2R is going to have a booth at RAP-NJ......it's actually in NJ and not NY.....maybe we could meet there. I know I met the Rev last year at RAP.
 
R2R members meeting at all the big Reef events around the country. R2R has a booth and holds raffles.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new