• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

R2R member CaiN anyone know him? l

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
Just a FYI. I have all emails/PM's of our transaction. Been trying to get ahold of him since november 11th. Bought and paid for a pack and really wanted a frag of my dark phoenix PE but didn't have the $$ for the DP PE frag at the time. I was nice enough to send him the frag with the pack and let him pay me back within a certain amount of time. He said he would pay the $100 he owed me off on november 11th and i have been emailing him and PM'ing him since then. He hasn't responded and i'm wondering if he and his family is OK. I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's not skipping out on the $$$ he still owes me. anyone LMK.

OP
OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks brutha. I hope he and his family is OK. not gonna snap on the guy because you never know what comes up. I just hope he's not skipping out on completing out transaction....

OP
OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:
still no resolve. I emailed him, PM'd him, heck i even sent him a paypal payment bill but no avail. I guess Ray has taken my money. "sigh" i guess that's what happens when you trust someone.....

OP
OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more drama with CaiN. After i sent him a bill for the $100 he OWES me he counter files a paypal dispute on december 13th, 2011 saying the zoas aren't the same color as the pics i sent him. AFTER HE SENT ME A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TELLING ME THANKS FOR ALL THE FREEBIES AND THE ZOAS ARE OPENING UP AND UNREAL!!! seriously fellow reefers. IT's Christmas time i'm gonna just let it go. BUT I'M A STRONG BELIEVER IN KARMA AND THIS IS GONNA GO BACK TO HIM 10 FOLD. This is so sad guys. I trusted this fellow reefer and he scammed me out of $100.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If he doesn't respond in this thread in 48 hrs he will be banned from R2R.

Gitsoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Geez man thats messed up! I believe in karma also so he'll get what's coming...

OP
OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rev and Gitsoe. I'm an honest guy and try to look for the best in people and always give them the benefit of the doubt. (that's why my first OP was checking if he and his family are ok) but i understand that there can be no YIN without YANG. No Good without Bad. kinda sucks this happened during the christmas holidays tho. I really could've used that $$$ to save towards the Disneyland trip i'm trying to do for the family as a big christmas gift. I wish him the best.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 7.1%
Back