R2R Member Ranks: Starfish Scale

OK, so that explains the starfish, but what do the "Excellence" labels that I've noticed signify (maybe I'm out of the loop)? Some members have more flair than that dude from office space :tongue:
That's what I'm going for! Check out my bling!
 
Swanny got the BLING! Great idea Rev! Way to make it fun! Oh, and thanks K2parkstar! Yup, it's a great stress reliever !
 
I've enjoyed every one's posts in this thread!:snicker: I think some of you need to have laughing stars for your clever comments! I love to mix a little fun and knowledge!

I think the golden star idea for those who are in the thousands is a good idea as well, gives the one's who have more posts a little something to work for to.

And David I think your stars should have old man faces! When you're going on 30,000 you've had some experience! ;)
 
I'd there an ability to have a thanks option? On xda you can click to thank someones post if it was helpful or what ever. Then you can see how many times someone was thanked on their profile and the post shows how many times it was thanked in the thread.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
 
Ok i like the idea of the starfish its a fun way to get activity. Now about all the badges.. Maybe we just need a little clickable badge or something that takes you to the users accomplishments...

Its like your reefer pedigree....
 
I don't want to lose my BLING!!! :cry: I'm like a rapper with all these badges! :nerd:
 
Me too, Best game ever! Between reef tanks and MW3, its a wonder I get anything done
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new