**R2R Monday Flash Sale** Aqua SD's Lunar New Year Flash Sale - Crazy Discounts - $1 & $5 Corals - Gift Certificate Giveaways - Games!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey this is Jadedb. from Ebay I was on your site today and didnt understand what you were saying that it was on r2r! dang. I was goi9ng to call now about my order. How does this work? Its on your site as well right!

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ya, i am winding down for the day. was busy getting ready for a snow day with the kids tomorrow but looks like the storm track changed and now the kids most likely will have school, they are not happy
Mine is the same. Mine has a short week. They're off Friday for teacher in service and Monday is President Day

Minifoot77

Jack of all trades and a master of none
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya, i am winding down for the day. was busy getting ready for a snow day with the kids tomorrow but looks like the storm track changed and now the kids most likely will have school, they are not happy
Teach them about corals they will never have enough money for drugs...

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey this is Jadedb. from Ebay I was on your site today and didnt understand what you were saying that it was on r2r! dang. I was goi9ng to call now about my order. How does this work? Its on your site as well right!
Livesale items are posted on site.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Went to feed my tank and my rainbow Welso and is the biggest I've ever seen. The cage is 11"

20240212_160250.jpg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My girls and hubby have no interest in corals. If I want something, I just say, " oh honey, I want this one. Can you give me your cc. Valentine is coming"
haha. You sound like me BUT I keep all my coral purchases on credit card so he dosnt see them! Problem is I have topay interest! lol Its added up lately! I scored a a bad butt godzilla on aqua sd yesterday and been cleaning house on ebay! from aqua sd!

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
haha. You sound like me BUT I keep all my coral purchases on credit card so he dosnt see them! Problem is I have topay interest! lol Its added up lately! I scored a a bad butt godzilla on aqua sd yesterday and been cleaning house on ebay! from aqua sd!
My tanks are packed, so I'm very selective

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TeamAquaSD @AquaSD Idk if yall customer service is in house or yall pay some company. I just wanted yall to know I dealt with a Kaleb over my last order like 3 weeks ago and he was a great guy! Good customer service and really tried to help with my order that was delayed 3 times for weather in your area and mine! If he's in house staff let him know he did a great job and I appreciated it.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back