R2R name badges or pins?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
1,169
Reaction score
2,016
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you all considered making R2R name badges or pins available for members?

These would be perfect for events like RAP and MACNA to help members connect and maybe put a face with a familiar name.

The badges/pins could have a blank area so the member can add their own username. Or Maybe have the option for people to order custom ones with their user name printed on it for an additional charge.

These could also be a great giveaway for partner members.
 
Funny you mention this as I was thinking of doing this for MACNA! Ha!
 
Funny you mention this as I was thinking of doing this for MACNA! Ha!
You kinda did it before with peel/stick name tags in... Fort Lauderdale I think? I might have the wrong year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new