R2R needs your help! Are you willing?

A bit late but I got it recleared.. got caught up playing Minecraft.
@revhtree
@AlyciaMarie
1000002550.png
 
Have a couple of unanswered threads that could use some attention!
 
Bumping this up!
 
Bumping this up! We have some friends who need some help!
 
BUMP! We have some friends who need some help!
 
Bumping this up for our friends with questions!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new