R2R needs your help! Are you willing?

Hey reefers... back up to 3 pages... let's hit the unanswered posts hard and get them cleaned up!
Happy reefing! :)

200.gif
 
4 pages deep ,need all the experienced help we can get !!
Thank you... :)
 
bump 5 deep now... ;)
 
BUMP...7 pages strong and holding... ;)
 
NICE !!... ;) :)
 
Thank you to everyone who has helped and is still willing to help! :)
 
I will try when I have some free time - I've only been in the hobby a little over a year, but hopefully could lend a hand regarding things I feel comfortable in my knowledge/experience.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new