• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

R2R Sale at Dr. Reef's

Item Price
$10-1999
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone
Take advantage of the current sales.

Claim 15% OFF of all quarantined livestock from Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish for orders over $200! Use discount code R2Rsale24 at check-out!

Claim 15% OFF all conditioned livestock from Affordable Aquaria by Dr. Reef for orders over $200! Use discount code NEWYEAR24 at check-out!

Thank you
Dr. Reef

Amybolton2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef how long are these sales running? weather is looking bad this week so wondered if I had time to wait on the weather

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef how long are these sales running? weather is looking bad this week so wondered if I had time to wait on the weather
Sales for another 3 weeks, But you can always place an order as we do not charge at checkout. We send you invoice to pay 7-10 days prior to shipping. You are never out money out of pocket like any other checkout that makes you pay. We dont. So you can place an order now and take delivery upto 90 days from placing.

Amybolton2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh nice! Thats a really nice feature. :)
I’ll probably take a look today, been after a couple fish for awhile!

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef made an order the other day.. am I able to add some coral to the order or is that another shipping charge/order? thank you
Just place another order and on shipping choose Add to existing

Back