R2R selling forum question

Quoc Vu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I couldnt get an answer in the classified forum so I decided to ask here instead.

I have not posted something for sale on here in a long time and see a weird format everyone is using now. Is it mandatory that we post it in this format below? I dont understand why we must have a main ad then link to another post of our ad again? Seems confusing can someone please enlighten me? So you have a classified ad to ask questions then a thread of the thing you are selling again? So 2 threads for 1 item?

This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad “xxx” . For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Thanks In advance

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi

I couldnt get an answer in the classified forum so I decided to ask here instead.

I have not posted something for sale on here in a long time and see a weird format everyone is using now. Is it mandatory that we post it in this format below? I dont understand why we must have a main ad then link to another post of our ad again? Seems confusing can someone please enlighten me? So you have a classified ad to ask questions then a thread of the thing you are selling again? So 2 threads for 1 item?

This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad “xxx” . For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Thanks In advance
Yes, this is the new format however you’re not the only one confused with the structure. There are active feedback sessions going on to revert back to the old/simpler method.

OP
OP
Quoc Vu

Quoc Vu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the response. I like the old way much better. I love R2R just like to provide feedback to help improve it. But i would still use this forum until my reef addition is done.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Old way is coming back. Sorry for the confusion.

Back