**R2R SUNDAY FLASH SALE** 5/2 Sun - 10am PST (2pm EST) *HOT Deals + Free Gift Certs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone! Plenty of goodies left on the site!

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On that note - what characteristics are on your radar for judging aussie vs indo? I've been burned once before and wish I had a more clearer method of depicting them instead of "long tentacle vs short"
Usually base it on description and if thats not available I look to see where most of the new stock postings have come from. Not a huge deal IMO either way, I've had good luck with both origins. Most long term Aussie keepers Ive talked to recommend running a little cooler temp, 78-79. The aussie colors aren't that intriguing to me so I dont have any nowadays. If there were a single Lime Time I would have probably bought it to try it out. If youre ever in doubt Id ask and if they aren't sure then just move along.... Id rather regret not buying it and still have the money, than regret buying as I watch my "money' jelly over.

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually base it on description and if thats not available I look to see where most of the new stock postings have come from. Not a huge deal IMO either way, I've had good luck with both origins. Most long term Aussie keepers Ive talked to recommend running a little cooler temp, 78-79. The aussie colors aren't that intriguing to me so I dont have any nowadays. If there were a single Lime Time I would have probably bought it to try it out. If youre ever in doubt Id ask and if they aren't sure then just move along.... Id rather regret not buying it and still have the money, than regret buying as I watch my "money' jelly over.
Ty Adam

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to check out but it won’t let me select the delivery date I already paid for?

If you have a pending order, we will group it together. Any date is fine. Thanks!

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @AquaSD & @TeamAquaSD for being super generous with the 1st and 2nd discounts. Looking forwards to the arrival! Sending warm wishes your way

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back