R2R Supporter membership

nycfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm upgrading my tank and learned much forum this forum so wanted to give back by being a supporting member. While I love automating my tank I'm not a fan of automatic annual subscriptions. If there an option to sign up as a supporting member for one year at a time rather than on an annual subscription basis (through payal)
thanks

Geebs19

Give me all the Euphyllia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can sign up and then once you get confirmation that the payment with through. You go into paypal and turn off the auto pay.

You will actually get an email confirmation and it will tell you where to do this at.

OP
OP
N

nycfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can sign up and then once you get confirmation that the payment with through. You go into paypal and turn off the auto pay.

You will actually get an email confirmation and it will tell you where to do this at.
that was too simple. I signed up for 2 years and then did as you suggested and canceled future payments.
thanks for the quick reply.

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that was too simple. I signed up for 2 years and then did as you suggested and canceled future payments.
thanks for the quick reply.

4096c012d3d26defd302d234a01802bd.gif

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to use my debit. It showed it would but took me to PayPal which I quit years back due to getting ripped off. What do I do?

reeferKen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being 2021...... is this still the way to turn off paypal auto-pay? Anyone know where inside paypal this would be? Thanks
"You can sign up and then once you get confirmation that the payment with through. You go into paypal and turn off the auto pay.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back