OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I would put a date on it, but I want to raise this money. I would like to collect for 2 weeks and be done, but if we don't have all the money then I would want it to last longer. That's why we started a little early this year. I was shopping late last year! LOL!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Mark and everyone else! You guys are awesome!

$916 is the new total!! That's 9 kids helped so far!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome and thank you!

The new total is $941!!!

Oh and paypal finished their review of my account so all is good for our donations! In other words they wanted to make sure my account was legit to accept donations.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for the Kidos!

MikeW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would LOVE to take part of this. I am unfortunate that I may have to tear down my reef due to a termination of my job yesterday after 3 years. I this this is great that you guys are doing this for familys who need help. +1 to all your hard work...............................

eswebster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sent a donation your way Rev. Thanks for setting this up, really a great opporunity to give knowing it will make a child happy. I couldnt imagine not having presents on christmas as a child, and was fortunate enough that I never had to. The least we can do.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you and we make sure that these kids need the gifts. Every one of the families we screen as best we can and trust me when I say they are very poor when it comes to earthly things if you know what I mean.

Our new total is................

$1091!!!!!!!!!!!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good for you BRO!!! PM me for your Free Utter!!

Just sent a donation your way Rev. Thanks for setting this up, really a great opporunity to give knowing it will make a child happy. I couldnt imagine not having presents on christmas as a child, and was fortunate enough that I never had to. The least we can do.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok time to get serious with this! We are having all kinds of kids needing help this year and right now we are just a little over helping 10. We have a list though just in case we raise more money. Also for bigger donations I can get you a tax write off through our church. :D

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we have at least a week left? I ran into some unexpected issues in the last week and couldn't even donate. I should be back together and able to offer up something in at least a week!

Thanks Rev!

hippo tang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
made my donation I hear a lot of talk (Speg) wheres yours. You better match mine!!!!!!!!! Skip the coral help a child.:wink:

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
made my donation I hear a lot of talk (Speg) wheres yours. You better match mine!!!!!!!!! Skip the coral help a child.:wink:

How did you donate? You don't have a paypal account....

and look who's talking! WHO got coral from the last two fish stores we went?? NOT ME...

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok gang just talked with one of our directors here and the deadline for the toy drive will be Dec. 13th!! So we got about a week to raise some serious money! We have a full list of kids for the money already raised and more waiting if we raise more. I will also do mass email soon to the membership of R2R. We got to get this done so we can shop and be ahead of the game.

THANK YOU!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back