R2R Welcomes Richard Back (Afishionado) as Video Administrator

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am excited to officially announce that Richard Back is now the Video Administrator for our community here at REEF2REEF. His job is to produce high quality video content for your viewing pleasure. You'll see these videos spread throughout the forums that best fit the video topic. You will be able to access a list of all video here on the R2R TV page. You can also subscribe to our new R2R YouTube Channel here. Please also subscribe to the Afishionado Youtube Channel here.

12170078_1627086167551709_2048174015_o.jpg

Richard Back is a co-owner and operator of the YouTube channel Afishionado. He is in charge of frequent updates on all the social media activities, web content, and for organizing events for his growing subscribers. As a hobbyist, he has won tank of the year from Korea Reef Club in 2014 and tank of the month on Reef 2 Reef in August 2014. His tank has also been featured in Marine Aquarist magazine.

He has been an avid fish tank enthusiast starting from a very young age with small fresh water tanks. In 2002, he dove into the world of saltwater tanks and never looked back.

His love for all marine life drives his hobby and work as a freelance photographer and videographer for various wholesale facilities, including Living Colors (Sustainable Ocean Supply). His pictures have been featured in Reef Builders, and his videos have been published in Reef Hobbyist Magazine and Advanced Aquarist. He's also done numerous product review videos which have been highlighted on the Larry's Reef Services (Home of Reef Frenzy) and Rapid LEDs homepage. On his spare time, he provides personal, individualized training on professional video and photo editing.

He is a strong believer of sustainability, preferring to grow corals from frags, fueling his passion with a sense of accomplishment. He has and is looking to further expand his network outside the United States. Currently, he has brought and introduced many new products to Korea, offering hobbyists with diversity and fair prices. He hopes to continue to grow his influence by helping to build the largest aquarium exhibit in Korea.

He currently owns a 72-gallon bowfront, his pride and joy. Richard lives with his wife and two children in Weston, Florida.

Please help me in welcoming Richard to R2R! Also if you have video ideas please let us know!
R2R-TV-Logo.png

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Looking forward to great video content! I really enjoy making videos and editing, I just wish I had more time for it!

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back