Rabbitfish and foxface together?

FoolintheRain

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
32
Location
Bucks County
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had any success keeping a rabbitfish and a foxface together? I have a 240 gallon and would introduce to the tank at the same time and both are around 3". Is this just a disaster waiting to happen? Looking at a magnificent foxface and a scribbled rabbitfish.
 
I've seen it work lots of times and in your size tank I think there is a good chance of success. A lfs near me tends to always put all their rabbitfish in one tank when they arrive and although it's lfs conditions, they tend to do well together. The potential issue is when they mature but those two aren't known for their aggressiveness and scribbled tend to be gentle giants.
Like everything, have a plan b but I think it is worth the risk, especially if you have tangs and other large fish to distract them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new