Radiant wrasse dying after being shipped

Sakosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey guys, I just received a raidiant wrasse and took him out of the bag, he was freshly shipped overnight. The seller said it was perfect before he shipped it out. I opened the bag and was shocked. It had a swollen gut,was very discolored, and can’t swim right. I need advice as soon as possible. I have it in a bucket with an air stone, heater, and general cure.

Click to watch best scape method in 5 easy steps!

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey guys, I just received a raidiant wrasse and took him out of the bag, he was freshly shipped overnight. The seller said it was perfect before he shipped it out. I opened the bag and was shocked. It had a swollen gut,was very discolored, and can’t swim right. I need advice as soon as possible. I have it in a bucket with an air stone, heater, and general cure.
White light pics and/or video may help out the experts. Also good if you have to try and get reimbursed.

Robertellis30

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Radiant wrasses are very delicate. I think more so then a leopard or tamarin. Hopefully it pulls through. I want one myself but will only get from a lfs to know it was shipped well.

How long does it take to you to get an inch of acropora growth? (on average)

• A couple of weeks or less

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Up to 1 month

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Up to 2 months

Votes: 22 9.4%
  • Up to 3 months

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Up to 6 months

Votes: 52 22.2%
  • Up to 12 months

Votes: 18 7.7%