Radical, awesome, and words like that!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,259
Reaction score
5,770
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
um... and tubular!

Tube2.jpg


Tube1.jpg
 
Holy *+#@ that tube anemone is sick. This is why you guys are number one period!
 
I had a tube anemone like that, be careful they are beautiful but will sting anything close to them. I lost a few corals before figuring out what was getting them.
 
I had a tube anemone like that, be careful they are beautiful but will sting anything close to them. I lost a few corals before figuring out what was getting them.

Yes, respect this anemone! But the good part is they don't need any light so you can put them down low, under an rock ledge, or in a corner where most corals would not thrive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new