Radical new treatment for AEFW

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squamosa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not good when your fish then eat these pods that are floating around. I suppose everything has its pros and cons. I did find the bayer gentle on the coral though full polyp extension whilst dipping is different.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new