Radion G3 schedule on a 68G

Andre.nicolau

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2013
Messages
83
Reaction score
7
Location
São Paulo, Brazil
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys!

I have a 68g (260 litters) tank (70cmx50cmx60cm or 27.5inx19.6inx23.6in) with 1 Ecotech Radion G3 25cm (10in) above water surface. I've been using the "Radiant Color" template with 85% of "overall brightness". I'd like to know if you guys think that this lightning is too much or too little. I mostly have LPS, but I also have (and want to have more) SPS. My SPS are not looking that colourful. My focus is color mainly. Here's a fts (a bad one) so you can have an idea of what we are talking about.

Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3066.JPG
    IMG_3066.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 156
I've ben asking the same question from what i read bringing blues and uv at 100% red and green low and white at your liking not too high cause its known to burn the corals up top and at 70%-85% power for nanos, have you acclimated the corals to the light, you might want to start low ramp up slow, corals lose color when their acclimating. thats what I've ben told just passing it on
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new