Radion G5 and G6 work together on same schedule ?

Tuono

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, can anyone help me with this,
I was thinking of adding another Radion G5 xr15 pro to go with my two others but as the G6 is supposedly better I'm now thinking of getting one of those instead, so I'd have the G6 in the centre and the G5's either side on my WB 100.3
my question is would these work on the same schedule on Mobius ? and would they look really different ? I'm using the AB+ template with a bit extra cool white

reeferisland

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, can anyone help me with this,
I was thinking of adding another Radion G5 xr15 pro to go with my two others but as the G6 is supposedly better I'm now thinking of getting one of those instead, so I'd have the G6 in the centre and the G5's either side on my WB 100.3
my question is would these work on the same schedule on Mobius ? and would they look really different ? I'm using the AB+ template with a bit extra cool white
I asked Ecotech this question and, yes, they will work on the same schedule. A slight difference with spectrum, probably not that noticeable, and more spread. I personally will be adding one eventually. I currently have 4 G5 XR30 pros.

OP
OP
Tuono

Tuono

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the reply. I wonder how it will work as the g6 has more colours, do you think they will merge into one set of sliders or have two separate slider graphs ?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 55 56.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back