Radion G5 and G6 work together on same schedule ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tuono
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tuono

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
40
Location
Devon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, can anyone help me with this,
I was thinking of adding another Radion G5 xr15 pro to go with my two others but as the G6 is supposedly better I'm now thinking of getting one of those instead, so I'd have the G6 in the centre and the G5's either side on my WB 100.3
my question is would these work on the same schedule on Mobius ? and would they look really different ? I'm using the AB+ template with a bit extra cool white
 
Hi all, can anyone help me with this,
I was thinking of adding another Radion G5 xr15 pro to go with my two others but as the G6 is supposedly better I'm now thinking of getting one of those instead, so I'd have the G6 in the centre and the G5's either side on my WB 100.3
my question is would these work on the same schedule on Mobius ? and would they look really different ? I'm using the AB+ template with a bit extra cool white
I asked Ecotech this question and, yes, they will work on the same schedule. A slight difference with spectrum, probably not that noticeable, and more spread. I personally will be adding one eventually. I currently have 4 G5 XR30 pros.
 
thanks for the reply. I wonder how it will work as the g6 has more colours, do you think they will merge into one set of sliders or have two separate slider graphs ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new