Radion G5 not connecting to mobius

FactoryKTMmotocross46

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2019
Messages
451
Reaction score
561
Location
San Antonio, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost finish linking my new g5 xr15 blue. I get this... I have already done the factory reset on the light with the same issue.

Screenshot_20210320-181446_Mobius.jpg

Screenshot_20210320-181512_Mobius.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new