Radion gen 2 power cord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nfd552
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nfd552

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2017
Messages
199
Reaction score
112
Location
Suffolk County, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can find a replacement power cord for a gen 2 Radion xr30. The wall to power supply cord. it’s 10a 250v
 
I'd reach out to EcoTech and see what they say. I think the cord is pretty standard, so it shouldn't be hard to find a replacement.
 
Did you find anything out? I also need a longer power cord from xr30 g3 pro. From the white ballast to the wall outlet. I could always use an extension but this seems cleaner and it will already be going into a surge protector. I need 6’ length. It looks like all the cords on my audio equipment and various computer accessories. Not sure if these cords really differ in voltage, amperage etc.
 
I also need this info, just bought 3 xr30 gen 2s and the plugs look burnt on the metal (wall end). I donttt want to use them like that, they look like computer ones but i dont want to take a risk.
 
Awesome i think i have some extra pc ones. Thanks a ton
 
I just googled what the numbers were on the cord and used them. They are fine so far. It is basically a computer cord
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new